Sunday, 30 March 2014

Lets talk about health baby!

Summer is coming!!

Summer is fast aproaching and for thoes who are going away in the holidays want to look good in your bikinis right?! Yep thought so. There is no miracle or fast way to loose weight. But you can tone up and be on your way before summer is here. Last year I was 10st and for a 5ft 2 girl is overweight. I didn't loose weight in the "right" way as such because I took raspberry ketones from  http://www.mandicandiboutique.co.uk/Double_Strength_Raspberry_Ketones_-_60_Capsules/p1913848_8667632.aspx  (which are amazing btw) I didn't eat every well because of things going on at home. But hey! It worked, not every method works for everyone. In total I lost 2 stone in around a 4 month period.I didn't really do much exercise except a few sit ups and resistant band training (basically a massive elastic band) and I've managed to keep the weight off. But now I want to tone up as much as I can, I'd like to get into kick boxing but there's no where around me that does it unless it's in the centre of Leeds which is a treck for me!

Do you know of any places that does kickboxing? Let me know!

P.s if you would like any diet tips send me an email and i'd be happy to help :)

Brucie x

No comments:

Post a Comment