The little things in life cause the biggest problems...
I know this may be a touchy subject for many people. Even some people don't even know what it is or why they are feeling that way. Lets put this out there... I suffer with anxiety, I myself have only realized that I do.I don't like to openly talk about it because I get embarrassed. I thought I was a "weirdo" for not wanting to do certain things because of the way I would feel. For example I wouldn't go out of the house because I didn't want people to look at me because I thought I looked disgusting and would bring on a panic attack. To this day I still feel this way. It may sound silly but its a horrible feeling when you feel you can't go outside because your scared of certain events happening. When I have a panic attack, I feel like I am going to die (that's the nicest way of putting it) My chest tightens up and I feel like I can't breath. I have only had a few but I try hide how I am feeling because I don't want people to think i'm pathetic. A certain memory from when I was younger was when I was sat on the bus I always used to figure out how to get up and walk off the bus because I was scared I was going to trip over or something silly but I got really anxious about it. I haven't as of yet found out how I can deal with it (at the moment it's plenty of hugs from the boyfriend) as it comes and goes but i'm sure if I found out I shall do another post on it, because it may help someone!Do you suffer with Anxiety or know some one who does?
Brucie x

No comments:
Post a Comment